• All aspects of personal care, physical assistance to help wash, (shower or bath) dress, toilet, oral care, care of skin and hair, safely manage and administrate medication and other health related tasks. Care when the customer is ill or develops illness. (This can also include palliative care as part of a team of professionals giving this service, working as part of a professional multi-disciplinary team under the guidance of the Doctor or Nurse team).
• Meal and snacks preparation, fluid intake and nutrition guidance using our training in nutrition for older people and the MUST tool. Recording daily fluid and food intake and output as required – this provides useful feedback for professional staff involved if there are any issues or concerns.
• All aspects of Dementia and older people’s issues care and support in their own home. This includes guidance, prompting, activities, sitting service, respite care,
enabling social interaction or attendance to groups / clubs.
• Enablement to access other agencies / organisations / and ensure all relevant benefits are being claimed.
• Overnight care.
• Household duties, laundry, cleaning, Ironing, Shopping
• Filling in forms, writing letters, claiming benefits.
• Enablement to attend social events.
• Enablement to access other agencies / organisations – signposting.
• Sitting service / carers breaks.
Please note: This list is not exhaustive - each care plan is individual